HASWING Protruar 2HP Electric Outboard 24V with Digimax Controller
Recommended Retail Price
£369.00 Inc. VAT
Online Price (inc. VAT)
- COVID 19 Disruption
- Age Verification
[COVID19 DISRUPTION NOTICE]
Due to the ongoing and evolving "LOCKDOWN" situation in place since early 2020, we are anticipating a small delay in processing of orders and subsequent shipping due to a reduced workforce, in both our warehouses, and those of our suppliers.
Whilst we are trying our best to continue in a business as usual, we must again close our retail showroom doors temporarily to support the Governments COVID19 Strategy. Throughout this temporary closure we will still be shipping items from our warehouses and those of our suppliers, but it may at times be subject to a small delay.
The quickest way to get an answer to any questions you may have is to email us on email@example.com Alternatively should you wish to actually speak to a member of our team, please call us on 02087884587 and Choose Option 1.
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
Protruar 2HP Electric Outboard
Clean Power and Zero-Maintenance
- Producing equivalent thrust to a 3HP petrol engine without the pollution, noise and regular service needs.
- Builtin heavy duty brushless motor ensures efficient power conversion and zero maintenance.
Premium Build Quality & Reliability
- HASWING Electric Outboards incorporate premium build quality without the big price tag.
- A reliable and proven product from HASWING sold over many years in Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
DIGIMAX Digital Speed Controller
- Digimax digital controller maximises runtime in water and conserves battery use at any power setting.
- Enables higher power conversion efficiency than trolling motors.
- Digital controller provides smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds, and as a safety feature prevents false starts when initially connected to battery.
Designed for Comfort, Lightweight and Secure
- Durable contoured rubber handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Telescopic handle extends for comfortable reach up to 400mm.
- Handle swivels vertically through 180 degrees.
- Durable cast aluminium shaft, 35″ length, and weighs only 6.7kg.
- Secure the outboard with locking padlocks to clamp screws while fitted to transom.
- Supplied with sacrificial anodes (and spares) suitable for both salt and fresh water use.
- An electronic 3 level LED battery indicator to monitor reserve power.
- Integral motor fin prevents prop and motor from underwater impact.
- Waterproof rating to IP67
- Warranty, with all serviceable parts stocked in our UK distribution centre to support after-sales service.
- CE Certification.
- Twist the handle to achieve smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds.
- Immersion height adjusted with depth collar, enabling use in variable water depths.
- Battery level monitored by 3 level LED indicators.
- Steering lock prevents free wheeling. When lock is released can steer through 360°.
- Tilt bracket allows the motor to tilt through 10 levels.
- User manual and propeller fixing kit included.
- Shaft Power: 2HP
- Battery Voltage: 24V
- Rated Amp: 50A (Max)
- Waterproof to IP67
- Shaft : Cast Aluminium
- Shaft Length: 35inch / 900mm
- Propeller: 3 blade, 9.3 inch (Diameter)
- Prop Speed Underwater: 1350 RPM at full power.
- Sound Level: < 50db
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Dimensions: Height 1190mm.
- 24V, 2 x 105AH Deep Cycle (Leisure) Battery or higher. Battery not included.
- Up to 6.5m boat length.
- For customer reviews and videos search the web for ‘Haswing video reviews’.
Customer Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Would this (haswing protruar 2.0) be suitable for a 19ft yacht, weight around 700kg (hunter 19). Currently using a temperamental 3.5hp 2 stroke which never needs to run at more than half throttle (no idea of actual power that is). Just a bit confused about the electric motor power output which says 2hp but also says 3hp equivalent. Thanks
It will push it but will struggle against adverse wind and tide. Also bear in mind that it needs 2 x 12volt batteries and will draw ~50amps.
A pair of 105 A/h batteries will give you about 2 hours run time.
This is an exceptional little outboard with plenty of power. It is fantastic value and very well made. Fast delivery.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We try to use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
As with everything automatic, sometimes it might not present you with the best value price, please feel free to contact our helpful team who will endeavour to provide you with our best price for shipping to your address.
UK Standard Delivery
Please use the checkout process to get an accurate shipping quote for your cart, all of our rates are automatically calculated based upon your selections.
International Delivery is calculated based on a series of complex formulae at checkout and includes options such as UPS International. If you cannot see a rate at checkout, please contact us.
Delivery further information
The delivery charge is automatically added to your order and you will see the total amount you have to pay before you confirm the order. Unfortunately we have to charge carriage but we do attempt to keep it to a minimum where possible
All orders leaving us require a signature, and the delivery could take place any time between 8am and 6pm depending on the courier used. If you are liable to be out, please give an alternative delivery address or type instructions into the notes section as you place your order.
Standard Service; We will aim to dispatch goods within 3 working days. Delivery on the standard service is via courier, will require a signature and we aim to deliver within 5 working days. This service will only arrive on working days.
Courier delivery; The majority of our parcels will be sent via a courier, the bulk of which are with APC Streetwise. Please be aware that they advertise their delivery times as anywhere between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. We are not able to dictate to them a time slot. And in most cases a signature will be required.
New! For 2020 – Putney EmbankmentClick & Collect service; New for 2020 finds our first ever collection point on the Putney Embankment. Please select Pick Up at checkout to activate the service
NB; For orders to mainland Europe and Rest of World, the cost for carriage is calculated on order package weight and final destination. The price given at checkout is a guide only and an accurate postage cost will be calculated and invoiced to you if a supplement is required. If you would like to know this figure before despatch please feel free to contact us for a quote. Please be advised that if your order is sent via courier outside of the EU you may need to pay for import/custom taxes after the order has been delivered to you. This is standard procedure by the courier to ensure that your order is delivered to you as soon as possible and not delayed in customs. These charges are solely dependent on your local customs office and the courier, we have no control over these charges. We would kindly suggest contacting your local customs office for more information and advice. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
ANTIFOUL & PAINT ORDERS; Please be aware that we can only send antifoul & Paint products within GB Mainland. We CANNOT send antifoul & paint outside of GB Mainland. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact our Mail order department.
LIFEJACKETS & CO2 CANNISTERS; Please be aware that we cannot currently send lifejackets with CO2 cannisters included outside of GB Mainland
LIQUIDS & CHEMICALS; Please note we are unable to deliver liquids or chemicals overseas or to highlands and island addresses. We will also have to use a courier service within GB Mainland for liquids or chemicals.
SALE OF KNIVES; In accordance with UK Law (The Offensive Weapons Act 1996), we are unable to sell knives to anyone under 18 years of age. We are unable to send knives to overseas destinations. You must upload a copy of a valid identity document to your order at time of ordering or your order will be cancelled. Knives must be sent on a signature courier service. Valid forms of ID are EU Passports, EU Photocard Driving Licence, MOD Form 90 ID Card, EU Member State National Identity Card, “PASS” ID Cards.
Last Updated 2nd September 2020
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
Some items we sell may from time to time be subject to Age Restrictions imposed under UK Law.
Where this affects your purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team, you will be required to provide us with a copy of photographic identification, from the list below. A valid photographic ID will also need to be shown to the driver on delivery, along with a signature.
By sharing your ID, you are helping us to ensure items that are intended for people over 18 end up in the right hands. Due to the importance of verifying age when delivering these products, age restricted items can only be delivered to the customer’s address, they cannot be delivered to a neighbour’s address or left in a safe place. In addition, they can’t be delivered to a locker or Pickup Point.
If an adult over the age 18 is not available at the address, or if an adult has not been able to show valid photo identification, the item will be returned by our couriers for re-delivery the following day. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge or mailroom attendant receiving your parcel will need to provide a valid ID, showing they are aged 18 or over.
If they can’t, the parcel will be returned to our couriers for re-delivery the following day.
List of acceptable photo identification:
- A passport
- A European Union (photo card) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
All information we receive about customers is treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part in ensuring compliance with UK Law.