Four Stroke 25hp Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
Mercury Four Stroke Outboard Motor with long shaft, electric start and power trim, fuel tank and fuel line, on remote controls
No longer will boaters feel let down by a lack of features on smaller engines because these recently introduced Mariner four-strokes set new standards for the class. Thanks to the application of new technology, the 30 and 25 EFI are considerably lighter than their predecessors, thereby providing better boat balance and improved handling. With electronic fuel injection providing smoother, cleaner running, these pioneering new small engines also offer improved torque and outstanding fuel economy. As you would expect of Mariner, the pioneering application of EFI in this class brings with it further improved reliability and reduced maintenance, both founded on testing of bigger models.
- A warning lamp with audio warns the operator of over-rev, low oil pressure or over heat.
- All electric start models feature a manual recoil starter for peace of mind and safety in the case of a drained battery.
- Water cooled fuel cooler minimizes vapor lock and hot fuel issues.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- Sequential EFI independently calibrates the exact amount of fuel needed by each cylinder, for unmatched smoothness, turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response.
- All models come standard with a 15 amp/186 watt alternator.
- Mechanical, and power trim models available to suit your needs.
- Tuned air intake runners eliminate water intrusion and greatly reduce noise levels.
- Throttle Only feature delivers easy starting in the rare case that the engine floods.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|SPECIFICATIONS||FOURSTROKE 25 EFI|
|Horsepower||25 hp (18.39 kw)|
|Dry weight||71 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5000-6000|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Alternator system power||186 watt|
|Trim positions||Power trim|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||508 mm (Long)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, they may come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED ON ORDERS OVER £120.00 BUT IS SUBJECT TO SOME EXCEPTIONS, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BAR AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN FOR MORE INFORMATION...
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Last Updated: 26/02/2019
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.