Four Stroke Mercury 25hp Outboard Engines
In Store Price
Special Online Price
- Age Verification
Mercury Four Stroke Outboard Motor with long shaft, electric start and power trim, fuel tank and fuel line, on remote controls
No longer will boaters feel let down by a lack of features on smaller engines because these recently introduced Mariner four-strokes set new standards for the class. Thanks to the application of new technology, the 30 and 25 EFI are considerably lighter than their predecessors, thereby providing better boat balance and improved handling. With electronic fuel injection providing smoother, cleaner running, these pioneering new small engines also offer improved torque and outstanding fuel economy. As you would expect of Mariner, the pioneering application of EFI in this class brings with it further improved reliability and reduced maintenance, both founded on testing of bigger models.
- A warning lamp with audio warns the operator of over-rev, low oil pressure or over heat.
- All electric start models feature a manual recoil starter for peace of mind and safety in the case of a drained battery.
- Water cooled fuel cooler minimizes vapor lock and hot fuel issues.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- Sequential EFI independently calibrates the exact amount of fuel needed by each cylinder, for unmatched smoothness, turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response.
- All models come standard with a 15 amp/186 watt alternator.
- Mechanical, and power trim models available to suit your needs.
- Tuned air intake runners eliminate water intrusion and greatly reduce noise levels.
- Throttle Only feature delivers easy starting in the rare case that the engine floods.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|SPECIFICATIONS||FOURSTROKE 25 EFI|
|Horsepower||25 hp (18.39 kw)|
|Dry weight||71 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5000-6000|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Alternator system power||186 watt|
|Trim positions||Power trim|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||508 mm (Long)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, they may come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED ON ORDERS OVER £120.00 BUT IS SUBJECT TO SOME EXCEPTIONS, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BAR AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN FOR MORE INFORMATION...
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Last Updated: 26/02/2019
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
Some items we sell may from time to time be subject to Age Restrictions imposed under UK Law.
Where this affects your purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team, you will be required to provide us with a copy of photographic identification, from the list below. A valid photographic ID will also need to be shown to the driver on delivery, along with a signature.
By sharing your ID, you are helping us to ensure items that are intended for people over 18 end up in the right hands. Due to the importance of verifying age when delivering these products, age restricted items can only be delivered to the customer’s address, they cannot be delivered to a neighbour’s address or left in a safe place. In addition, they can’t be delivered to a locker or Pickup Point.
If an adult over the age 18 is not available at the address, or if an adult has not been able to show valid photo identification, the item will be returned by our couriers for re-delivery the following day. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge or mailroom attendant receiving your parcel will need to provide a valid ID, showing they are aged 18 or over.
If they can’t, the parcel will be returned to our couriers for re-delivery the following day.
List of acceptable photo identification:
- A passport
- A European Union (photo card) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
All information we receive about customers is treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part in ensuring compliance with UK Law.