Four Stroke 8hp Mariner Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
- COVID 19 Disruption
- Age Verification
[COVID19 DISRUPTION NOTICE]
Due to the current "LOCKDOWN" situation imposed tonight 23rd March 2020 at 20:30, we are experiencing delays with the processing of orders and subsequent shipping.
Whilst we have tried our best to continue in a business as usual, the time has come when we must close our showroom doors temporarily to support the Governments Delay Strategy.
If you do place an order with us, we will be shipping items from our warehouses, but it may be subject to a delay.
Should you wish to speak to a member of our team, please call us on 02087884587 and Choose Option 1. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8hp Mariner outboard motor
Reliability, wherever you go on water with this Outboard Motor
Bigger isn’t always better as inflatables, tenders and small boats prove with their easy mobility. So, wherever the mood takes you, there’s a Mariner four-stroke to suit.The 8 and 9.9 hp models are loaded with typical Mariner features, which translate into smooth, problem-free and economical operation, all with low emissions and terrific fuel efficiency. Safety, dependability and ease of use as demonstrated by the multi-function tiller handle, are Mariner hallmarks.
- Enhanced fuel primer and manual choke deliver instant starts every time (F8/F9.9).
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Clean and efficient, with plenty of torque to keep up the fun.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation (F8/F9.9).
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation, and exceptional idling.
- Overhead cam design for quiet and efficient operation.
- 5 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas and better control in shallow water.
- Manual start models feature a 6 amp/76 watt alternator to keep batteries properly charged.
- Manual recoil starter, even on electric start models.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Horsepower||8 hp (5.88 kw)|
|Dry weight||38 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5000-6000|
|Number of cylinders||2|
|Starting||Electric or manual|
|Alternator system power||76 watt|
|Trim positions||6 & shallow water drive|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||381 mm (S) - 508 mm (L)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We are now using a carrier calculated shipping process, which should show the best shipping rate we can offer, from time to time this process may be mistaken, so if the rate doesn't look right, please contact the office for us to investigate. If we can offer a better rate, we will.
Last Updated: 01/08/2020
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
Some items we sell may from time to time be subject to Age Restrictions imposed under UK Law.
Where this affects your purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team, you will be required to provide us with a copy of photographic identification, from the list below. A valid photographic ID will also need to be shown to the driver on delivery, along with a signature.
By sharing your ID, you are helping us to ensure items that are intended for people over 18 end up in the right hands. Due to the importance of verifying age when delivering these products, age restricted items can only be delivered to the customer’s address, they cannot be delivered to a neighbour’s address or left in a safe place. In addition, they can’t be delivered to a locker or Pickup Point.
If an adult over the age 18 is not available at the address, or if an adult has not been able to show valid photo identification, the item will be returned by our couriers for re-delivery the following day. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge or mailroom attendant receiving your parcel will need to provide a valid ID, showing they are aged 18 or over.
If they can’t, the parcel will be returned to our couriers for re-delivery the following day.
List of acceptable photo identification:
- A passport
- A European Union (photo card) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
All information we receive about customers is treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part in ensuring compliance with UK Law.