Mariner Four Stroke 5hp Outboard Engine
Little is not less
Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation. Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze. Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater (F4/F5/F6).
- 6 (F6-F4) trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Horsepower||5 hp (3.68 kw)|
|Dry weight||25 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||4500-5500|
|Number of cylinders||1|
|Trim positions||6 & shallow water drive|
|Induction system||2-valve pushrod|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||381 mm (Short) - 508 mm (Long)|
|Fuel tank maximum capacity||1.1 l|
|Fuel tank type||Integrated|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 ROn min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
|Alternator type||Optional 4 amp (50 watt) lighting, 2 amp (25 watt) charging|
PLEASE NOTE: This price does not include shipping, shipping is available throughout the UK and the world. Please ask for more details.
We Also Recommend