Four Stroke 6hp Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
Little is not less for this lightweight Outboard Motor
Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation. Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze. Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater (F4/F5/F6).
- 6 (F6-F4) trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Horsepower||6 hp (4.41 kw)|
|Dry weight||25 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5000-6000|
|Number of cylinders||1|
|Trim positions||6 & shallow water drive|
|Induction system||2-valve pushrod|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||381 mm (S) - 508 mm (L)|
|Fuel tank maximum capacity||1.1 l|
|Fuel tank type||Integrated|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
|Alternator type||Optional 4 amp (50 watt) lighting, 2 amp (25 watt) charging|
PLEASE NOTE: This price does not include shipping, shipping is available throughout the UK and the world. Please ask for more details.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Shipping Rates Exclude Highlands and Islands, for these areas we will provide a detailed price on receipt of your order as well as the opportunity to cancel your order if you do not wish to proceed.
Royal Mail Second Class Signed For (0.0 kg – 2.0 kg)
Royal Mail First Class Signed For (0.01 kg – 1.0 kg)
Royal Mail First Class Signed For (1.0 kg – 2.0 kg)
Small Overnight Courier Pack (Mon-Fri) (0.01 kg – 1.0 kg)
Large Overnight Courier Pack (Mon-Fri) (0.01 kg – 5.0 kg)
Oversize Shipping Rate UK only (2 kg – 200.0 kg)
Overnight Courier Parcel (Delivery: Mon-Fri) Exc. Engines and Boats
Boat & Engine Shipping - Please Select for All Boat & Engine Sales (10.0 kg – 1000.0 kg)
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.