Mariner Four Stroke 60hp Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
Sorry, this item is out of stock
New levels of fuel efficiency and fun
Buying a mid-range Mariner four-stroke means you’re buying more because our 60, 50 and 40 hp motors also feature proven electronic fuel injection which offers renowned fuel efficiency and smooth, quiet operation. For added durability and push, Command Thrust models feature a taller gearcase and 33% larger components. Just the job for bigger boats. Naturally, all these outboards are SmartCraft-ready and are equipped with turn-key starting for fast and reliable ignition. Never has Mariner dependability looked or sounded so good.
- Designed for durability
- Strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- 40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
- Integral power trim adjusts boat’s attitude for improved boat handling under a variety of speeds and water condition.
- EFI models offer turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response in all types of atmospheric conditions.
- Low-noise combustion process and sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- SmartCraft technology with the Engine Guardian System, monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|SPECIFICATIONS||FOURSTROKE 60 EFI|
|Horsepower||60 hp (44.13 kw)|
|Dry weight||112 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5500-6000|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Alternator system power||226 watt|
|Trim positions||Power trim standard|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||508 mm (L)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, they may come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED ON ORDERS OVER £120.00 BUT IS SUBJECT TO SOME EXCEPTIONS, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BAR AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN FOR MORE INFORMATION...
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Last Updated: 26/02/2019
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
You may also like...