Mariner Four Stroke 60hp Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- COVID 19 Disruption
- Age Verification
[COVID19 DISRUPTION NOTICE]
Due to the current "LOCKDOWN" situation imposed tonight 23rd March 2020 at 20:30, we are experiencing delays with the processing of orders and subsequent shipping.
Whilst we have tried our best to continue in a business as usual, the time has come when we must close our showroom doors temporarily to support the Governments Delay Strategy.
If you do place an order with us, we will be shipping items from our warehouses, but it may be subject to a delay.
Should you wish to speak to a member of our team, please call us on 02087884587 and Choose Option 1. Alternatively, please email email@example.com
New levels of fuel efficiency and fun
Buying a mid-range Mariner four-stroke means you’re buying more because our 60, 50 and 40 hp motors also feature proven electronic fuel injection which offers renowned fuel efficiency and smooth, quiet operation. For added durability and push, Command Thrust models feature a taller gearcase and 33% larger components. Just the job for bigger boats. Naturally, all these outboards are SmartCraft-ready and are equipped with turn-key starting for fast and reliable ignition. Never has Mariner dependability looked or sounded so good.
- Designed for durability
- Strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- 40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
- Integral power trim adjusts boat’s attitude for improved boat handling under a variety of speeds and water condition.
- EFI models offer turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response in all types of atmospheric conditions.
- Low-noise combustion process and sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- SmartCraft technology with the Engine Guardian System, monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|SPECIFICATIONS||FOURSTROKE 60 EFI|
|Horsepower||60 hp (44.13 kw)|
|Dry weight||112 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5500-6000|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Alternator system power||226 watt|
|Trim positions||Power trim standard|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||508 mm (L)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, they may come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Last Updated: 20/03/2020
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
Some items we sell may from time to time be subject to Age Restrictions imposed under UK Law.
Where this affects your purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team, you will be required to provide us with a copy of photographic identification, from the list below. A valid photographic ID will also need to be shown to the driver on delivery, along with a signature.
By sharing your ID, you are helping us to ensure items that are intended for people over 18 end up in the right hands. Due to the importance of verifying age when delivering these products, age restricted items can only be delivered to the customer’s address, they cannot be delivered to a neighbour’s address or left in a safe place. In addition, they can’t be delivered to a locker or Pickup Point.
If an adult over the age 18 is not available at the address, or if an adult has not been able to show valid photo identification, the item will be returned by our couriers for re-delivery the following day. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge or mailroom attendant receiving your parcel will need to provide a valid ID, showing they are aged 18 or over.
If they can’t, the parcel will be returned to our couriers for re-delivery the following day.
List of acceptable photo identification:
- A passport
- A European Union (photo card) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
All information we receive about customers is treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part in ensuring compliance with UK Law.