Four Stroke 15hp Outboard Engine
Reliability, wherever you go on water with this Outboard Motor
Bigger isn’t always better as inflatables, tenders and small boats prove with their easy mobility. So, wherever the mood takes you, there’s a Mariner four-stroke to suit.The 15 and 20 hp models are loaded with typical Mariner features, which translate into smooth, problem-free and economical operation, all with low emissions and terrific fuel efficiency. Safety, dependability and ease of use as demonstrated by the multi-function tiller handle, are Mariner hallmarks.
- Enhanced fuel primer and manual choke deliver instant starts every time (F15/F20).
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Clean and efficient, with plenty of torque to keep up the fun.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation (F15/F20).
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation, and exceptional idling.
- Overhead cam design for quiet and efficient operation.
- 5 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas and better control in shallow water.
- Manual start models feature a 6 amp/76 watt alternator to keep batteries properly charged.
- Manual recoil starter, even on electric start models.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Horsepower||15 hp (11.03 kw)|
|Dry weight||52 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5400-5600|
|Number of cylinders||2|
|Starting||Electric or manual|
|Alternator system power||138 watt|
|Trim positions||6 & shallow water drive|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N) - Reverse (R)|
|Steering||Tiller or Remote|
|Recommended boat transom type||381 mm (S) - 508 mm (L)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 ROn min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|