Evinrude ETEC 60hp Outboard Engine
In Store Price
Special Online Price
- Age Verification
NEW Evinrude ETEC 60 hp Outboard Motor, long shaft, electric start and with power trim.
This price is for the 60hp Engine and this includes side mount remote controls with loom and ignition switch, tacho and power trim guage and steering drag link . It does not include fuel line or fuel tank, throttle and gear cable , battery or battery terminals or box. Also included is the factory delivery charge of the Engine to Putney.
We will install the engine, Pre-Delivery inspect it (PDI) and set up your boat with remote control and fuel supply. The price for this will be in addition to the Engine price listed here but will be very reasonable especially if done at our workshop - please call us for a quote.
Please note that these engines are required to be installed and setup by a qualified dealer using specialist ETEC Software - they cannot be sold out of the box.
|E60DSL||240 lbs /
Color: Graphite or White
Gear Ratio: 2.9:1
Starting Method: Electric
Trim Method: Power Trim and Tilt
|Limited Warranty||3-Year, Non-Declining|
|Engine type||Inline 2-Cylinder E-TEC DI|
|Displacement||52.7 cu in/863 cc|
|Recommended fuel||87 Octane|
|Emissions compliance||CARB 3 Star, U.S EPA, European Union|
|Recommended Oil||Evinrude/Johnson XD100™ Oil|
|Propshaft HP||60 HP (45 kw) @ 5750 RPM|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5500-6000 RPM|
|Alternator output||81 Amps Total Output/ 25 Amps Net Dedicated|
|Fuel induction||E-TEC DI w/ Stratified low RPM combustion mode|
|Lubrication||Multi-point, targeted oiling|
|Bore x Stroke||3.6 x 2.588 in / 91 x 66 mm|
Love maintenance? The hassle? The waiting? The expense? Try another outboard engine. Evinrude outboard engines put a big list of routine maintenance items where they belong. In the history books. It’s pretty simple. Where would you rather be? In for service? Or out on the water?
- No Maintenance for 3 Years / 300 Hours
- No inspections or adjustments, no changing gearcase lube, no spring tune-ups. For a full three years after that. Easy to own.
- Fewer parts
- Less parts than most four-strokes engines. No valves, belts, camshafts or pulleys to adjust or replace. Fewer parts, fewer problems, fewer repairs. More time on the water!
- No oil changes
- No mixing of oil and gas thanks to the E-CAL multi-point auto lube system. Oil is metered directly to critical engine points while complete combustion ensures that only the precise amount required is used: no oil ever escapes into the environment. There is no need for oil changes.
- 3-year, 300-hour spark plugs
- Advanced iridium plugs – featuring a longer, more efficient spark. More hours between plugs and services.
- Auto Storage
- No need to go to the dealer. You can prepare your engine for winter yourself. So easy, you can do it at any time, in less than four minutes. Bottom line? More time on the water.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
What’s the goal of power and performance? Simple. Beat everything on the water in everything from speed and torque to fuel efficiency. Whether you are running slow, fast or anywhere in between.
More power on the water!
- Instant throttle response
- When you say jump, we jump. Out of the hole and across the entire performance curve. Not just select points. The key is that every revolution is a power stroke, where as a four-stroke engine makes a power stroke every other revolution. Plus, the computer-controlled engine management system delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for hair-trigger response.
- Less fuel
- The engine management system makes more than 8 million calculations per second. You get the precise amount of fuel you need at any given rpm. Not a droplet more. A big advantage when you are running big water.
- High torque
- The natural two-stroke advantage combined with our super-natural fuel-injection and combustion system.
- High horsepower
- Our horses never hold back. You get your running speed faster. You hold it more consistently. Even when you’re pounding big waves on big water.
- Less weight, more horsepower
- You’re on plane faster, with less bow rise so you can see the open water in front of you. Simply better control and better handling.
DURABILITY & RELIABILITY
More time on the water. It starts with more time on the engineering table. Every part, every system is designed, built and tested to go the distance. We put a lot more in. You get a lot more out.
- Easy starts
- First time, every time. With one revolution of the flywheel.
- No break-in period
- You go flat-out, right out of the box, thanks to our boron-nitrate cylinder bores. It’s your time on the water.
- Fewer parts, more peace of mind
- No belts, camshafts or exhaust valves to break down. You can go a lot farther, knowing your engine will get you back.
- Parts that last
- Low-friction design for greater performance and longer life, under any load. Parts that are built better, tested longer.
- Fail-safe protection
- In the event of an overheat or other anomaly, the engine automatically reduces power to protect your investment, giving you a big five-hour window to get back without incurring engine damage.
- High performance iridium plugs
- More efficient spark, smoother running, longer life.
- Sealed fuel system
- Air can’t get in. Fuel won’t evaporate. No more gummed-up fuel systems. Your engine is well protected during storage.
- Bigger alternators
- Nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Run more accessories with more confidence.
CLEAN & QUIET
Responsible play – In tune with nature.
No oil changes. No worries about disposal or where the oil ends up. Plus every drop of oil in the fuel mix goes into combustion, not in the air or water.
- Lower emissions
- Three stars* from the toughest emission standard in the world – the California Air Resources Board. Plus, BRP, through its Evinrude brand, is the only outboard to win the EPA's Clean Air Technology Excellence Award**. Last but not least, we're the first two-stroke engine in more than 30 years authorised to operate on Lake Constance (Bodensee)***, in central Europe, one of the most rigourously protected bodies of water on the planet.
- No smoke
- Thanks to the advanced fuel and oil injection systems. You’ll breathe a lot easier when you’re out cruising a shoreline or trolling a weedline.
- Less noise
- Remarkably quiet, thanks to a combination of advanced cowling designs, an acoustically tuned exhaust system and 3-dimensional sound-dampening materials for reduced noise levels and a quiet idle.
- Less vibration
- Stratified combustion for incredibly smooth low-end performance. An engine that’s born to trail.
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please see below our shipping rates, while we endeavour to keep them correct, may from time to time, they may come up too expensive on smaller items, in this case, please contact us and we will try and find a more competitive rate for you.
FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED ON ORDERS OVER £120.00 BUT IS SUBJECT TO SOME EXCEPTIONS, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BAR AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN FOR MORE INFORMATION...
We also offer calculated shipping Worldwide using UPS. For more information, please follow the checkout process with your selected items.
Last Updated: 26/02/2019
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To read our full returns and exchanges policy, please click here.
Some items we sell may from time to time be subject to Age Restrictions imposed under UK Law.
Where this affects your purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team, you will be required to provide us with a copy of photographic identification, from the list below. A valid photographic ID will also need to be shown to the driver on delivery, along with a signature.
By sharing your ID, you are helping us to ensure items that are intended for people over 18 end up in the right hands. Due to the importance of verifying age when delivering these products, age restricted items can only be delivered to the customer’s address, they cannot be delivered to a neighbour’s address or left in a safe place. In addition, they can’t be delivered to a locker or Pickup Point.
If an adult over the age 18 is not available at the address, or if an adult has not been able to show valid photo identification, the item will be returned by our couriers for re-delivery the following day. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge or mailroom attendant receiving your parcel will need to provide a valid ID, showing they are aged 18 or over.
If they can’t, the parcel will be returned to our couriers for re-delivery the following day.
List of acceptable photo identification:
- A passport
- A European Union (photo card) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit.).
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
All information we receive about customers is treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part in ensuring compliance with UK Law.